By confirming these terms You enter into a contractual relationship with the Company and acquire the rights and obligations under the contract.
1. Basic concepts used in the contract
1.1. Company - "ALL CLEAN" LLC. "ALL CLEAN" LLC is a service company, a limited liability company with an organizational and legal form, which is a company registered in the Republic of Armenia in accordance with the law.
1.2. Application - "allclean" software application offered by the company
1.3 Services - Application service provided by the company and ensuring uninterrupted work.
1.4. User - A person using the application and the services provided by the Partner
1.5. Electronic application - Electronic application sent to the user through the application.
1.6. Contract - An Agreement (these terms) governing the relationship between the company and the User in connection with the application and the service.
1.7. Partner - Written in the “Partners” section of the application and provides services to users.
1.8. Website - Company website: www.allclean.am
2. General Provisions
2.1. By using the application and Services offered by the Company, a contractual relationship arises between the User and the Company.
2.2. After registration, the user is provided with a personal account with choosing a password by the user.
2.3. In order to use the application and / or the service, the user must have reached the age established by law.
2.4. By registering, the user confirms that the information provided by him is correct, has passed the legal age, and has the free will to sign a contract with the company and enter into contractual relations. The company has the right at any time to verify the authenticity of the information provided by the user and in case of forgery to refuse to provide services to him.
2.5. The company is not responsible for incorrect and / or false data.
2.6. The Agreement between the company and the User is concluded for an indefinite period. The user has the right to terminate the agreement at any time by deleting the app from their phone(tablet), thereby stopping the use of the app and the use of the service.
2.7. the company has the right to terminate the agreement at any time by disabling the application and the user's service, if (a) the user violates any provision set forth in these terms, or (b) According to the company, the application and / or service is not used by the target.
3. How to use the app and service
3.1. User can use the application and service only by appropriate means. The user should check and make sure that they have downloaded the correct app for their device.
3.2. Company is not responsible for the fact that the user's device does not match the application, or if the user downloaded the wrong application for their device. The company reserves the right to terminate the use of the services and the application if the user uses the service and the application on equipment that does not correspond to its use.
3.3. by Using the app and the service, the user agrees that:
- 3.3.1. the App and services will be used for personal use and will not be resold to third parties.
- 3.3.2. the User will not allow third parties to use his account, and will not transfer or in any way provide his account to other individuals or legal entities.
- 3.3.3 the user will not use the app or the service for illegal purposes, including for the purpose of sending and storing illegal materials, as well as for the purpose of deception.
- 3.3.4. User will not use the app or the service to cause concern to other persons.
- 3.3.5. User will not disrupt the normal operation of the network.
- 3.3.6. Will not attempt to harm the app or the service in any way.
- 3.3.7. User will not copy and distribute the application, as well as any other materials released by the company, without the written consent of the company.
- 3.3.8. User will maintain the confidentiality of the identification data provided by the company.
- 3.3.9. Will not use the app and the Service with inappropriate equipment.
- 3.3.10. Users bear the risk of negative consequences caused by the use of the application (for example, state bodies, local governments, acts of officials, legal entities, decisions, etc.).
3.4 Company reserves the right to terminate the provision of the service to the user and the operation of the application in case of violation of at least one of the above conditions, as well as other conditions established by this Contract.
3.5. by Clicking the order confirmation button, the User and the Partner enter into a contractual relationship (hereinafter referred to as the agreement) (which is regulated in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Armenia):
- 3.5.1. By signing the contract the user is entitled:
- 184.108.40.206. Check the progress and quality of the Partner's work, without interfering with its activities:
- 220.127.116.11. If the work is not completed by the Partner within the established period, set a new reasonable time for the work to be completed.
- 3.5.2. The User is committed:
- 18.104.22.168. With the participation of the Partner, inspect and accept the completed work (its result), and in case of deviations from the Contract-immediately notify the Partner.
- 22.214.171.124 after completing the work pay the Partner the amount to be paid to him.
3.6. the Company is not responsible for obligations (including tax) arising from agreements concluded between the Partner and the User using the application.
4. Online Payments
Online payments made directly to the App are transferred to the applicable Partner by Allclean. A payment can be refunded in the following cases:
1.The User applies for a refund 12 hours before the agreed time of receiving the ordered services.
2.If the User hasn't received the cleaning service due to Partner's inability to deliver the order.
In the event that such a conflict should arise concerning online payments, you can make a complaint with Allclean. You can submit your complaint to [email protected] or call +374 33 455 553
Allclean is not responsible for the quality of the services provided by the Partners listed in our App. However, we will do our best to protect your interests if there is a failure from the part of the Partner.
6. The copyright provisions
6.1. the Company respects the legal requirements governing copyright and expects a similar approach from the user.
6.2. In the presence of appropriate circumstances, the company reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who will have a violation of the company's intellectual property rights.
- 6.2.1 in case of violation of intellectual property rights or discrediting of business reputation, the User undertakes to compensate for losses caused by the company as a result of this violation and/or discrediting.
7. Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property right to the site, application, and Services belongs to the company․
8. The influence of irresistible force (force majeure)
The parties are released from liability for non-performance of obligations under this contract in whole or in part, if it was due to force majeure that occurred after the conclusion of this contract and which the parties could not have foreseen or prevented. Such situations as an earthquake, flood, fire, war, Declaration of a state of war or emergency, political unrest, strikes, termination of communications, acts of state bodies, etc., which make it impossible to fulfill the obligations set forth in this Contract. If the force majeure lasts for more than 3 (three) months, each party has the right to terminate the contract by notifying the other party in advance.
9. Other terms and conditions
9.1. The invalidity of one or more of these provisions does not lead to invalidity of the entire contract.
9.2. the Company reserves the right to make changes and additions to the agreement, which will be notified via the website, application or service.
9.3. All disputes arising from the contract, subject to the legislation of the Republic of Armenia. The disputes shall be settled in the order established by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
The parties are released from liability for non-performance of obligations under this Contract in whole or in part, if it was due to force majeure that occurred after the conclusion of this contract and which the parties could not have foreseen or prevented. Such situations as an earthquake, flood, fire, war, Declaration of a state of war or emergency, political unrest, strikes, termination of communications, acts of state bodies, etc., which make it impossible to fulfill the obligations set forth in this Contract. If the force majeure lasts for more than 3 (three) months, each party has the right to terminate the agreement by notifying the other party in advance․